When figuring out what rate you will pay, please contribute an amount that is significant to you. Cost per attendee for the 5 days of the USSF are valued above $100 each. These tiered rates are set in order to encourage each person and organization to give at the maximum level to support the much-needed participation of lower-income groups.
- Higher wage working
- Medium wage/blue collar working
- Lower wage working people: $60
- Low-income seniors/college
students/partially employed: $40
- Welfare/unemployed: $20
- Homeless/Youth/international: $10
- Proceed to Individual Registration
- Small budget (under $100,000) grassroots groups/international:
- Organizations (budgets of $100,000+) / K-12 schools: $125
- Colleges/Universities: $500
- Proceed to Organization Registration
NOTE: The $60 fee is asked for very low budget or volunteer-run
organizations. Please support with the $200 level if your organization has a
budget of over $100,000.
Rates for Additional People through an Organization:
- For groups with budgets under $100,000, it's $10 for each
- For groups with budgets between $100,000-$500,000, it's
$15 for each additional person.
- For groups with budgets between $500,000-$1 million it's
$30 for each additional person.
- For groups with budgets above $1 million it's $50 for each
- Proceed to Add Members to your Organization's Registration
We do not offer any refunds for registration
fees. Registration is our biggest source of grassroots income that we are
using to make this US Social Forum happen -- once you pay, we immediately put those resources you contributed to good use! The only exception is in the case of a mistaken transaction. If you believe there has been an error with your payment, please contact email@example.com
Return to FAQ Page
Return to Registration Page