USSF 2015 Goals
These are the Social Forum goals as approved by the Forum's National Planning Committee in 2013
- Create a space for social movement analysis, popular and political education, convergence, and strategic discussion.
- Advance Peoples Movement Assemblies’ agendas for ongoing action directed toward social transformation.
- Build stronger relationships, collaboration, and social movements across fronts of struggle for political understanding, strategic direction, and a powerful political force.
- Deepen our collaboration with global social movements and our practice of international solidarity and joint struggle.
- Strengthen local capacity to improve social conditions and social struggle.
- Model and practice our values and our vision of another world (e.g., celebration, caring, support of identity, cooperation, collectivity, justice, equality, democracy, and sustainability).